Learn the basics for a neutral and efficient chip shot
Achieve and understand the key requirements for getting perfect impact
Acquire a selection of drills to help you practice all aspects of chipping
Learn what is the correct way to practice certain area of the game
Be able to hit 7/10 balls close to a target 10, 20 and 30 yards away
Finish the “Fill the basket” drill within 60 balls
Be able to hit a variety of ball flights consistently and with control
Here’s to a great season!”
Paul Casey, PGA Tour and European Tour player.
Watch the interview of Paul Casey
We also highly recommend that you follow the schedule. Taking these lessons one step at a time will give you the best opportunity to learn and improve.
Enjoy and give us feedback.“
Hugh Marr, PGA and European Tour Coach, Birdietime Chief Golf Officer
1. Achieve a neutral swing direction
2. Improve your impact
3. Start your chip shots in line with the target
1. How to set up to the ball
2. Neutral start position
3. Use the correct body and club motion in a chip shot
1. How to approach a shot with an obstacle in between you and the target
2. Improve your distance control
1. Find the chip shot you are most comfortable using
2. Test a variety of pitch shots and learn how the ball behaves with each variation
Have the best coaches in your pocket.
Number of videos growing all the time.
Coaching you from tee to green.