This plan includes over 50 exercises and detailed instructions on how to practice.
This plan includes all the main components of golf + physical exercises that you can do at the range and home.
Learn a selection of drills and exercises to be performed in the Off-Season
Learn Paul Casey and Rob Goldup’s simple warm-ups
Learn drills and exercises to enhance your short-game
Gain extra yards off the tee and the fairway
Improve your overall putting mainly focusing on technique, distance control and alignment
Understand the key points on how to improve your swing and execute these at a driving range
Paul Casey, PGA Tour and European Tour player.
Phil Kenyon, European and PGA Tour Putting Master Coach.
Watch the interview of Phil Kenyon
1. Learn and perform Paul Casey’s and Rob Goldup’s warm-up routines
2. Try and learn the best practice games from Paul Casey
3. Start improving your swign with Robert Rock
1. Increase your club speed and distance
2. Improve your body movement
3. Improve your hands and arms behaviour
1. Learn and master the best short game drils and exercises
2. Practice short game at home
3. Start managing direction and speed in putting
4. Practice putting at home