Get familiar with best putting drills that can be done at home
Prepare yourself for the coming golf season
To be able to understand the factors that constitute to a good putting performance
To be able to identify effective strengths and weaknesses in your putting performance
To be able to identify the specific breakdowns in your putting stroke (aim and start line bias)
To be able to structure your putting practice to effectively work on the different factors involved in putting
*Start your free trial today or make a one-time purchase of any of our coaching plans.
Phil Kenyon is currently the most respected and sought-after putting coach in the world. His clients include the likes of Justin Rose, Francesco Molinari, Gary Woodland, Tommy Fleetwood and Henrik Stenson. Travelling constantly with the PGA Tour and the European Tour, Phil doesn’t currently have time to offer private lessons.
Watch the interview of Phil Kenyon
1. Calibration Tasks – Managing Direction and Speed
2. Calibration Tasks – Perception Test and Aligning Your Putter
1. Review Calibration Tasks – Review how to increase difficulty
2. New Drills – Speed Control Drill, Tempo Drill
3. Indoor Specific Option – Putter Type Evaluation
1. Calibration Tasks - New Formats and Difficulty Levels
2. Understanding your stroke - Pull/Push Bias
3. Set Up and Stroke Mechanics
Birdietime is an Official Venture of the European Tour
Have the best coaches in your pocket.
Number of videos growing all the time.
Coaching you from tee to green.