Get familiar with best drills that can be done at home
Prepare yourself for the coming golf season (it will start someday)
Understand how you can improve your body movement in the golf swing
Increase club head speed with all clubs
Acquire a selection of drills to help you practice all aspects of chipping
Learn the basics for a neutral and efficient chip shot
*Birdietime programs are normally available to Birdietime.TV subscribers only. Due to the global circumstances, we now offer a Birdietime subscription for free until the end of April 2020 if you sign-up before the end of March 2020.
Hugh works or has worked with Ryder Cup player Thorbjørn Olesen, European Tour winners Lucas Bjerregaard, Andrew “Beef” Johnston, Scott Jamieson and several other tour players.
"Here’s to a great season”
Peter Kostis, Coach for Paul Casey, golf analyst legend and one of the most honored coach in the US.
1. Increase your maximum speed
2. Improve your hands and arms behaviour
1. Coordinate your arm swing and body turn
2. Gain more club speed and distance
1. Achieve a neutral swing direction
2. Improve your impact
3. Start your chip shots in line with the target
4. Bonus Drills
1. Best Short Game drills to do at home
2. Creativity when practicing Short Game
Birdietime is an Official Venture of the European Tour
Have the best coaches in your pocket.
Number of videos growing all the time.
Coaching you from tee to green.